The Bend at Blackhawk is designed for those interested in worry free, sensible destination home ownership in a conservation oriented, naturally stunning, riverfront community. The Bend is comprised of 12 fully appointed timber frame residences overlooking The Payette River in the Blackhawk on the River community located 10 minutes from McCall Idaho. Ownership includes a one-eighth undivided, deeded interest in a Bend residence, homeowner services, Blackhawk on the River community and surrounding area amenities.
Each of the Club’s 12 elegant yet rustic residences boasts 2800 square feet of handsomely furnished living space with careful attention to the integration of local artisan’s craftsmanship and flavor. Residences feature three-bedrooms, a flex den, three and one-half bathrooms, offer Payette River views and are located a short distance from the River Lodge.
Crafted from local reclaimed timbers, residences feature covered wood porches, indoor and outdoor stone fireplaces, rough-sawn reclaimed floors and exposed timber support beams. Interior spaces are designed in an open concept with spacious dimensions and 20 ft high ceilings.
Homes have been carefully and thoughtfully designed by internationally acclaimed architect Wayne Ruemele of Epikos Design Inc. They embrace a “rustic Idaho” theme with interior fixtures and decor hand picked by Trillium Design. They are some of the most unique pieces of real estate in McCall Idaho.
- 2800 square feet of living space;
- Two Private master suites;
- Oversized attached single car garage;
- Mountain & river views;
- Hand selected exposed timbers;
- Two full, spa-style, master bathrooms;
- Walnut, hardwood floors in the entry and kitchen;
- Fully and elegantly furnished to include local artisan accents and art work specifically designed for The Bend;
- Smart home technology and surround sound theatre room;
- State of the art gourmet kitchens with direct views of the Payette River;
- Custom designed entertainment bar with bar stools;
- Timber accented interior gas fireplace in the Great Room;
- Covered outdoor entertainment & barbecue kitchen space
- Outdoor warming area and wood fireplace;
- Slab granite counter tops in kitchens;
- Imported pedestal style hand chiseled sink bowl in baths;
- Large recreation room.