State of Market in Valley County
Good things are happening in the Valley County real estate market this year:
- The median prices for home are getting higher
- There are drastically fewer banked owned and short sale properties on the market.
- The majority of the sales are to users not investors. Users are people planning to live in the home.
- The days that a home sits on the market are getting fewer.
- Active inventory of homes has decreased
- What does this all mean?
In a nut shell…these factors help to create a more stable housing market. When homes are being bought to live in rather than just for investments the value of homes in that area have greater appreciation. As a home owner, we want our houses value to increase over time. Just a few years ago this was not the case for some home owners.